We are always seeking talented candidates so please feel free to submit your CV even if no specific role has been advertised.
Part-time Bookkeeper, Holts, Hatton Garden
Since 1948, Holts have been renowned for their exquisite gemstones and stone cutting expertise, specialising in bespoke and luxury handmade jewellery. Over the past few years Holts have expanded and as a result of this growth, we are seeking a Bookkeeping Assistant to provide support to our Accountant and our Stock Manager.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
• Posting up bank transactions & preparing bank reconciliations
• Maintaining customer & supplier ledgers including reconciliation to statements
• Posting and reconciling Barclaycard transactions from monthly statements
• Monthly analysis of Petty cash expenses and general data analysis on Excel
• Preparation of VAT returns
• General administration tasks
• Experience with Sage accounts software would be advantageous
• Basic Outlook skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage workload efficiently.
An attractive salary will be given to the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
For further information, please contact Rachel Stubberfield on:
T: 020 7405 5286
We have run a successful internship programme for many years for those wanting to learn more about a thriving gem and jewellery business, and for us to learn more about you.
For all job and internship applications, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at Holts to firstname.lastname@example.org